Our property solution allows you to pay for a property’s deposit over 18 months at GBP500pm.
After this has been achieved we will help you obtain a mortgage which will be serviced by you guaranteed rental income (Guaranteed for 5 years and optional roll over for another)
Does a deposit spread over 18 months sound reasonable, along with a guaranteed rental income of up to 9%pa?
Lets start by looking into the current situation with UK pensions……
- Currently 1 in 5 people have no pension savings at all
- The average pension pot value £25,000 with 34% being worth less than £10,000.
- Over the past 4 years, in an effort to stabilse the economy, BOE money printing exercise has resulted in annuity rates reducing by 27%.
- An annuity of £25,000 will produce around £1250 a year where, in the current climate, a 65 year old man has a life expectancy set at 82 years old.
- Pension saving has fallen to its lowest for a decade.
- In the decade running up to 2012, residential property generated an annualised return of 7.1% adjusted for inflation!
- Rising rents have seen yields on B2L jump to 6.6% in fourth quarter of 2012, having stayed within a range of 5.9% and 6.3% for the previous 5 years.
With these statistics, it is no surprise, that expats are choosing property to form part of their overall pension plan. This bricks and mortar investment class remains the one and only income producing asset that ‘buys itself’ through its own income generation, providing an index linked income for life.
This unique product allows clients to purchase UK property for less than £500 per month, with guaranteed rental income, and gross yields of up to 9%. Buy-to-let property offers greater security and control of your investments and ultimately, a more solid pension.
Despite the harsh climates of recent years, buy-to let has fared far better than many other asset classes. One key difference being, compared to other pension saving options, you have the ability to borrow against your investment – something that is not possible for ISA or pension saving. By gearing property investment to a sensible 70% of its overall value, even if the property only increases in value by 2% a year, this still results in a 8% annual return. What’s more, the asset debt is cleared by its own income.
Never before has buying a UK property for investment been so attainable.
Using Property for your pension has a focus on providing an affordable way for both UK and international clients to access UK property as an income producing tool; by paying off the clients’ mortgage more quickly through guaranteed, high performing rental yields, thus creating a long term income producing asset for life.
This is unique in the market, allowing clients to:
a) Pay deposits monthly, eliminating any lump sum payments
b) Access UK property at institutional prices i.e. individual discounted property at fund manager prices – they offer genuine discounts from certified valuations.
c) Enjoy a complete hands-off property investment as they are geared up to manage the whole process from start to finish. With FSA regulated rental guarantees in place from completion, clients have 100% rental void protection, removing any concerns over rental income and property management.
d) Pay off 100% of their property purchases in just twelve years. Payments are made for the initial 24 months only.
What are the benefits to having property as part of your pension?
- Tangible, Simple and Easy to understand
- Unique monthly property plan and pension alternative.
- Built in capital equity from point of purchase
- Low volatility product with stable prices
- Majority of clients have made money through property ownership
- High yielding at a gross average of 9%
If you are looking for further information on this subject please drop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading this post.
Kuala Lumpur : Malaysia
4 thoughts on “Property for Pensions”
I would appreciate knowing a few more details about this property opportunity. Financial model of the entire investment, location and price of the properties etc
I am an existing Farringdon client
Thanks for contacting me.
Andy will be in contact with you about the opportunity.
kindly send me a detailed structure of this investment
I have emailed you the details and will call you later to see if there is any interest.