In order to manage a successful portfolio a great deal of time and expertise is required. This leads many investors to make the sound choice to work alongside an experienced Financial Adviser whose finesse and market knowledge will pay great dividends.
As a client, you will have your own dedicated portfolio manager who will continually monitor your investments and help you create a long term wealth strategy to meet your investment goals.
Indeed, at my firm, Farringdon, our portfolio managers construct highly diverse portfolios of non-correlated assets using modern portfolio theory and tactical asset allocation. The end result of our rigorous process is to ensure our clients attain sustainable long term growth without the volatility associated with investing in a single asset class such as listed equities or property. It is important to spread your investment across all asset classes, including:
- Fixed Deposits
- Money Market Instruments
- Hedge Funds
- Alternative Investments
To take maximum advantage of all these asset classes Investment Managers use a wide variety of financial instruments including:
- Offshore Collective Investments schemes
- Onshore Collective Investment schemes
- Listed Equities
Having access to such a wide range of financial instruments allows us to generate returns for our clients irrespective of stock market performance.
Farringdon’s Portfolio Management Service offers a bespoke portfolio individually tailored to the particular investor’s needs. From low risk portfolios spread across fixed deposits bonds and property to aggressive portfolios investing in emerging markets and commodities.
The benefits of professional money management and implementation plan are:
- Rigorous Review Process: Fund managers undergo a thorough initial review by our Portfolio Manager due diligence group that typically includes an analysis of their investment philosophy, areas of specialty, professional background and other factors. In addition, the fund manager’s investment strategies are reviewed. Our ongoing oversight includes reviewing fund managers periodically on both qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Personalized Approach: Your portfolio manager will assess your individual needs and time horizon, as well as your tolerance for risk. This review usually begins with an evaluation of your current financial situation and special family- or business-related considerations. Your portfolio manager may also consult with other advisors you may have, such as accountants, attorneys or business managers, to integrate your investment plan with your entire wealth management plan.
- Direct Access: Your portfolio manager is committed to working on a one-on-one basis with you to address your financial needs. We will keep you informed about your portfolio’s short- and long-term results and, provide periodic reports that include a detailed analysis of your contributions, withdrawals, holdings, performance and benchmark comparisons. Our financial managers on average meet with clients at least every quarter, however this is seen as the bare minimum human contact.
Please feel free to contact me here or directly at Farringdon if you think that your portfolio could use the boost that a financial management team is proven to bring. I am more than willing to meet with anyone who would like to talk about their financial future.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading this post.
Kuala Lumpur : Malaysia