Health Insurance provides risk coverage against expenditure caused by any unforeseen medical emergencies.
Throughout the globe, the demand for International Health Insurance has never been greater. To the expatriate, the need to make alternative arrangements has become of crucial importance.
For those expats living and working abroad, accessing the right kind of health insurance cover can turn out to be a nightmare, with the cost of medical treatment often expensive and difficult to arrange particularly in an emergency. So I find it particularly worrying that I still commonly see many expats either with no health insurance or a completely wrong policy for them.
Two common mistakes that I have noticed when it comes to buying Health Insurance:
- People don’t act at the correct time
- When they realise that they have made a mistake, they try to over-compensate by buying too much insurance
There is a popular saying about Health Insurance; ‘Buy Health Insurance when you do not want it, because you may not get it when you want it.’
So why should I get health insurance?
- Faster access to treatment by avoiding public hospital waiting lists
- Less financial stress by reducing your costs of private treatment and time off work
- More choice over when and where you receive treatment for qualifying medical conditions.
- Peace of Mind
Without Health Insurance, you may not be able to afford the correct medical treatment when you require it. Do you want to be considerably out of pocket when you are sick?
Below is an example of one of our many companies that we can cover you through…..
|Worldwide Cover, Excluding the USA & Canada|
|* Evacuation and Repatriation Included|
If you require a quote on Health Insurance please drop me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading this post.
Kuala Lumpur : Malaysia